Milan Stankovic Romania

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Milan din nou in public

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 2010-06-16
Varsta : 25
Localizare : Romania

PostMilan din nou in public

Star of "Grand" and the Serbian representative at this year's Eurovision Song Contest Milan Stankovic finally came out several months underground!
Namely, a photojournalist Press uslikao the young singer on Sunday night on the popular Belgrade raft "Saund" to be implemented with great music and colorful cocktails! Interestingly, the raft came to Milan with no girls Radmila Manojlovic, a whole evening spent in the company of anonymous brunette .

- This is the first public release of Stankovic's Eurovision Song Contest after the conflict that has arisen with the director of "Grand" Sasha Popovic. Namely, Mladjan obrenovčanin so far never failed to appear at a performance, or gave statements to the media, so many guests were surprised by his raft arrival.
When no Rade, good and brunette ... Milan fan in the society
Milan's underground obviously enjoyed, is what I discussed and photographs showing that the nabacio kilogram more. Stankovic was his custom was regularly painted, isfeniran and made up, but that his eccentric appearance has not rejected a number of fan who besieged him all the time sitting in the VIP. However, Milan is the most time spent in the company of an attractive brunette, with which is about four o'clock in the morning left the raft - the other person says Press.

I: How is on the float "Sound"?
M: The atmosphere is great, I came because my friends have called me and to use opportunity to take my sister out because I want to see how is she controlling her behaviour when she goes out and from now is good
I: You are real older brother. is going out?
M: The older brother... I am not going out so much sometimes some R'n'B night but I am supporter of some more intimate hanging in apartment without crowd
I: You fans are worried and they ask how are you reacting on all this articles from magazines?
M: I'm lucky because it's so much of them so I'm not worried and they are my biggest support and for them I'll keep fighting and how I am reacting? Well, as you can see I am not reacting and people who are calling themselves journalists are writing lies and they are going to receive some demands and when all that passes so we can work normaly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milanstankovic.forumer.ro
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Milan din nou in public :: Comments

Re: Milan din nou in public
Post on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:45 am  VIOLETANDREI
In sfarsit , zambeste !

Milan din nou in public

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Milan Stankovic Romania :: Blog-