Milan Stankovic Romania

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Biografie+interviu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 2010-06-16
Varsta : 24
Localizare : Romania

PostSubject: Biografie+interviu   Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Tot tradus din sarba, cu translator.
Name: Milan
Surname: Stankovic
Place of residence: Obrenovac
Date of Birth: 09/09/1987
Height / Te - length: 1.75m, 65kg
Virtues: adaptability, communication, spontaneity
Disadvantages: stubbornness
Singers example: Christina Aguilera
Hobbies: bleat on TV, listening to music, singing ...
Music: Us5, Justin Timberlake, Dara Bubamara, Modest Mouse

All those who have followed the third cycle shows Zvezde Granda probably know MILAN STANKOVIC. Milan first appeared with the song Do not be made ( Ne daj da te rade )of Zeljko Samardzic. That night, his voice, style and performance stole the hearts of many girls . Of the jury was given all praise! Blue tussock from Obrenovac medical technician by profession, no one, not even his mother or sister, would not reveal the secret to subscribe to this contest.
Although it appears on television once a week and only a few months ago, you - will not be - is still to pass - mailbox down the street, avoiding the curious glances and obo - avateljke that would be photographed with him or at least get autograph.
On a mobile phone has long been only occur when you call the closest - and, in a text message to him STI - in almost every minute. Dvadesetogodi - tion of smiling blue - anu Milan Stankovic, one of the biggest favorite on the selection of new stars, "Granda", this competition has radically changed - life.

Questions for fans of Mickey

1st How do you call? You like the nickname?: Yes, kitsch.
2nd Do you mind if I call Milance?: No, why would you?
3rd Ate studiras? If so, what?: Do not study. I graduated as a medical technician, so I have work in hand if they decide against studying.
4th What upset you the most, ie out of line?: Most stupid people.
5th Your biggest blam?: Nothing in particular, are rarely blamiram, really!
6th What are you ambitions were when you were younger?: Well the question: 'What will you be when you grow up? " I always answered 'prince' or 'cowboy'.
7th Do you have more or less the same friends since you became famous?: I have a friend also, I can feed them all a chicken drumstick (as Kitty says - my favorite in the UK). A false friends and acquaintances many more (these are not important).
8th Are you aware of his good voice and success?: (With laughter .. maybe too much. My second name is Narcissus ...
9th When eating snimis album you'll have a stage name?: Do not believe it. And what would be good? Give suggestions!
10th What first saw the girls?: Girl attract me as a phenomenon, nothing specific (eyes, hair ...).
11th Ate and more attracted to younger or older than you?: Junior.
12th Would changing your Sisak and hair color?: For the time being.
13th What kind of music most listen: techno rap hip-hop .....?: And that does not choose. Almost everything.
14th What is your favorite singer / singer of foreign and our artists?: Christina and Justin, Sam and Zdravko.
15th Your motto?: Nice in small pleasure

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milanstankovic.forumer.ro
MilanIsTheBest

Data de inscriere : 2010-08-09
Varsta : 19

PostSubject: Re: Biografie+interviu   Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:37 am

~> Super I love you
~> Mi`a placut mult interviul I love you
~> Cat de cool poate sa fie omul asta ?!
~> I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laurita2010

Data de inscriere : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Biografie+interviu   Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:54 pm

Si mie.....si mie......... I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biografie+interviu